I did not read as much on Sunday since it was Mother’s Day but I did finish A court of Mist and fury and made a little bit of progress with a couple of other books that I will probably finish later in the week.
My goals for the week:
- Finish A Clash of Kings (#2) by George R.R. Martin – On chapter 43 – have 26 chapters left
- Finish Days of Blood & Starlight (#2) by Laini Taylor
- Finish Hollow city (#2) by Ransom Riggs
- Finish Monument 14 (#1) by Emmy Laybourne
- Finish King’s Cage (#3) by Victoria Aveyard
Start A court of mist and fury (#2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Hopefully start A storm of swords (#3) by George R.R. Martin
- Start The beauty of darkness (#3) by Mary E. Pearson
I did not read as much as I thought I would but I did finish one book by Sunday and was able to make a lot more progress in A clash of kings (#2) and I think i can finish it later this week.
Pages read on Sunday: 136
Total pages read last week: 1,202
Books finished: 1
Total books finished: 3
Books that I finished:
- A court of thorns and roses (#1) by Sarah J. Maas – This was also another one that I had started before the read-a-thon but had only read about a 100 pages in.
- A court of mist and fury (#2) by Sarah J. Maas
- November snow (#2) by Shannon A. Thompson – this was one that I had started before the read-a-thon but I had only read a couple of chapters so i decided to read it at the beginning of the week since it was on my computer.
While I didn’t participate in any of the challenges and i didn’t read quite as much as I had planned to I feel that I made some progress with quite a few books and and was able to finish at least 1 book. I did have a lot of fun and am glad that I decided to participate.
I am not sure if I will be able to do the August read-a-thon- though as I will be starting school the week before so I will probably participate again next year hopefully.