March was a very good reading month for me as I was able to catch on a lot of books that were for Netgalley, review or on my Kindle and I was able to make my currently reading shelf much smaller than it was at the beginning of the month. I also made a lot changes to my blog although there are still a few minor changes that I need to make.
For April I just plan on working on books that I for review and on my kindle so I can start with new books in May. I will also be busy finishing up papers and getting ready for exams and graduation so I am not sure how many books I will be able to read this month.
Total books read: 12
Reading challenge: 28/165
- Silence (#1) by Natasha Preston (4 stars)
- Shards and ashes by Melissa Marr (3 stars)
- Relentless (#1) by Karen Lynch (3 stars)
- Pandora hearts Vol. 1 by Jun Mochizuki (4 stars)
- Johnny and Jamaal by K. M. Breakey (4.5/5 stars) – review
- Blood rose rebellion (#1) by Rosalyn Eves (4 stars)
- The edge of everything (#1) by Jeff Giles (3 stars)
- Never, Never (Part 1) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher (4 stars)
- Attack on Titan: No Regrets Vol. 1 by Hajime Isayama, Hikaru Suruga, and Gan Sunaaka (3 stars)
- Clotel: or the President’s daughter by William Wells Brown (4 stars)
- Touch of power (#1) by Maria V. Snyder (4 stars)
- November rain (#1) by Shannon A. Thompson (4 stars) – I will have a review up for this one in the next few days or so.
So this is what I have planned for April. I am not sure how much reading I will be able to do as I will be finishing up school for the semester but I hope to get caught up on my currently reading shelf again and I will also hopefully have a few reviews up as well.