This month was a slow reading month but I was able to make some progress with my currently reading shelf. My goal this month is to finish the books on my shelf and if I can’t finish them then I will add them back on my TBR until the summer when I am not in school, although the only books that will stay on my shelf are A clash of kings and the netgalley books that i am reading. I did add some more books and also got some books from authors and will start on those this week.
Total Books read: 6
- The Crown (#5) by Kiera Cass – I thought this book was okay but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I did The Selection series. I am glad I was able to finish it though and it is one I would definitely recommend.
- Happily Ever after (novellas) by Kiera Cass – I definitely enjoyed this one and can’t believe that it took me so long to get to even though it didn’t take me very long to finish it. This is one I would definitely recommend if you love The Selection series.
- A great and terrible beauty (#1) by Libba Bray – I wasn’t sure about this one at first but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I will definitely be reading more by this author hopefully later this year.
- My True love gave to me: Twelve Holiday stories by Stephanie Perkins/other authors – This was another book that I wasn’t sure about at first but i decided to give it a try and was definitely surprised. While I didn’t enjoy some of the stories that were in here, there were quite a few that I did enjoy. This is one I would definitely recommend.
- Planet Urth (#1) by Jennifer & Christopher Martucci – I didn’t really enjoy this one that much even though it sounded pretty good at first. I have no idea if I will continue the series or not but if I can get them I may try the second book to see if it is better.
- Strange angels (#1) by Lili St. Crow – I thought this one was okay but the only thing that I didn’t enjoy that much was the language although there was a lot of action in it. I do have most of the books in this series on my TBR shelf so i will definitely try the second one to see if I still enjoy it.
Books I am still currently reading but hope to finish this month:
Poison’s kiss and The realm of possibility were technically on my Feb. TBR but I decided to go ahead and read them early. I’m hoping to finish them later this week.
I got Caraval this morning and am really excited about it. I will hopefully start it later this afternoon, and the edge of everything is a netgalley book so I will have a review up for it once I finish it as well.
Books up for review
I am not sure if I will have all of these finished by the end of the month since i usually give myself two months from when i get them but I will try to have a couple of reviews up once I finish each book.
So this is what I have planned for February. I’m not sure what the month will bring as i am sure that there will be some change but I am hoping to finish a few books this month.
What books are you planning on reading for February?