Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the brokeandbookish.
This weeks’ theme is Top Ten books that I am looking forward to for the first half of 2017:
- Windwitch (#2) by Susan Dennard (January 10, 2017):
I didn’t quite enjoy Truthwitch as much but this one sounds pretty good and I look forward to read it.
2. King’s Cage (#3) by Victoria Aveyard:
I didn’t enjoy Glass sword as much as I wanted to but I look forward to seeing how this book ends.
3. Starfall (#2) by Melissa Landers
I haven’t read this series yet but i am adding it to my list and will hopefully be able to read it soon.
4. Traitor to the throne (#2) by Alwyn Hamilton
I am really excited to see what happens next in this series since it sounds really good.
5. The bone witch (#1) by Rin Chupeco:
I haven’t read any of Rin Chupeco’s books yet but I have them on my list and this one looks really good.
6. The Adjustment (#3) by Suzanne Young:
I had no idea that there would be a third book in this series and am excited to see what happens in this one.
7. Always and forever, Lara Jean (#3) by Jenny Han:
I’ve read the first two books in this series and and definitely look forward to seeing how this trilogy ends.
8. Shadowcaster (#2) by Cinda Williams Chima:
I haven’t read this series yet but I love the cover and look forward to reading it as well.
9. The crown’s fate (#2) by Evelyn Skye
this is another series that I haven’t read this series yet but it looks really good. I may have to pick up The Crown’s game soon.
10. Now I rise (#2) by Kiersten White:
I really enjoyed And I darken and really look forward to reading this one.
What new releases in 2017 are you looking forward to?